Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited is hiring for Assistant Manager
Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited is hiring for Assistant Manager. Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited is hiring experienced (1 year) for Assistant Manager.
Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited is hiring for Assistant Manager.
Company Profile :
On 1st February 1867 , in Mumbai, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. founded by two Scotsmen, Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie and started its corporate journey as a Partnership Firm. Traversing the 151 years gone by, under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India, today Balmer Lawrie is a Miniratna – I Public Sector Enterprise having a turnover of Rs. 1901 crores and a profit of Rs. 254 crores. Today it is a much-respected transnational diversified conglomerate along with its five Joint Ventures and two subsidiaries in India and abroad with presence in both manufacturing and service sectors.
|Company Name||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||Not disclosed|
Job Description/ Details :
The incumbent will be responsible for
1. Troubleshoot all PLC/ PLC programming/ adjustments/ sensors/ servo motors and other plant automation related issues across all the manufacturing plants.
2. Coordinate with OEMs incl. foreign OEMs over phone/ online for fine-tuning PLC to improve machine efficiencies. Visit and understand from users the need and scope for upgradation of plant performance/ manufacturing process through upgradation/refurbishment of machinery/ process/ change in PLC programming etc.
3. Identify/ partner in developing/ submitting specific proposals for upgradation of machines/ manufacturing process based on sound cost-benefit analysis and rationale, submit budgets for principally approved projects, implement as per timelines & parameters and report outcomes.
4. Hands on preventive/ daily / breakdown maintenance for optimal availability of plant machinery and electrical utilities, esp. from the Electrical/ Electronics/ PLC perspective, on need basis.
5. Provide inputs and implement projects such as prototype development, diagnostic/ industrial engineering studies, standardization of process/ machinery/ inputs across the Industrial Packaging plants.
6. Scan the technology/ automation environment, user/ supplier industries, market potentials etc. to re-establish a Technology & Product Development Center that provides competitive edge to the business and further establishes it as the technology leader in the industry in India.
7. Plan and develop pipe-line of beneficial projects for the Technology & product development centre, harness existing machinery and infrastructure, develop and implement procurement calendar in partnership with SCM, engage, develop and leverage external vendor relationships and deliver on the projects as per parameters.
8. Coordinate with plants/ Operational Excellence coordinators to establish progressive manufacturing/ maintenance practices across plants; ensure complete compliance with HSE policy and concerns in course of own/ Technology & Product Development Centre work, factor safety in designing and operations of machines and production processes and systems.
9. Share technological/ Electrical/ Electronic expertise in developing technical specifications for tenders, assessing technological/ engineering capability of vendors etc.
Full time regular (excluding part time/correspondence/distance learning) Degree in Engineering with specialization in Electronics or equivalent. Certification in Siemens or similar PLC is also MANDATORY. (only UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt approved Institutes/ Universities).
Candidates with minimum 1 year experience of working on PLC or Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical maintenance in a Manufacturing plant shall be preferred.
Maximum age as on 01.04.2018 should be 27 years.
How to Apply:
Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 22.08.2018 till 2359 hours on 17.09.2018.
Click the below link to fill the details and also to get more related information about Jobs.
Link : https://www.jntuworldforum.com
NOTE: For easy updates add us on whatsapp and leave your mobile number with us and like our studentworldforum(official) facebook page .Hope you share this information with your friends and also in social media AND Download Android app